Thursday, May 10, 2012

Five days later...

For those of you who have been following my prep into the NPC Pitt, I thank you! I had worked very hard, but did not come into the placing I had hoped I would. The show itself was much bigger than last year, and the competition was very tough, almost at national level competition. I ended up coming in 7th out of 18 in my class. I am good with that number since this is a sport of progression, and this show was particularly large. I do have some leaning out to do, which I am working on! I am competing in Pittsburgh again on May 20th, and then again at another big show in NYC on June 2nd; Bev Francis Atlantic States. Each show I plan to bring a better package, and I feel I have done that at each show to this point….all a progression to nationals! My first national show this year will be Team Universe in Teaneck NJ on July 7th. I have eight good weeks to lean out, which I know I can do…I shall not give up! I am almost there! Please continue to follow my preps into my next three competitions. I hope I can be a source of inspiration whether or not you are competing!

No comments:

Post a Comment