Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Six weeks out

I am about six weeks from Team Universe, my first national, pro-qualifier this season. I have to admit, last week, I just about crashed after having done 4 shows already this year. I didn't do my best on my diet and cardio for a few days last week. But, again, time with my teammates gets me excited and back on track again! I cannot say enough about making sure you have that support and those in your life who share your passion. I am holding so much water this week it is ridiculous and not feeling too well....hoping six weeks will be enough to get me where I need to be! I am ready though. I have the summer off and will be working with my student athletes so I will be monitoring myself very carefully...I am very glad to have the time to be able to focus on that and get it done. be on the lookout for weekly progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment